20 Tips to Get Rid of Gray Hair Permanently
- Boil some pieces of amla in coconut oil till it turns black.
- Massage your hair with it to cure your grey hair, naturally.
- Mix Grated ginger with a tablespoon of honey.
- Take it on a daily basis for preventing hair from turning grey.
- Massage coconut oil and lemon juice on the scalp to get black and shiny hair.
- Massaging with pure ghee or clarified butter, twice in a week, curbs the problem of grey hair.
- Boil some curry leaves in coconut oil till it turns black.
- Apply this on your scalp as a hair tonic for treating the problems of hair loss and pigmentation.
- A mixture of 2 spoons of henna powder, 1 spoon of fenugreek paste, 2 spoons of basil leaves paste, 3 spoons of coffee, 3 spoons of mint juice, and 1 spoon of yogurt is proved to be very effective for treating grey hair.
- Apply this mixture regularly to get good results.
- Boil ribbed gourd in coconut oil till it turns black for 3-4 hours.
- Massaging the scalp with this oil cures premature greying of hair.
- Take one cup of strong black tea and add one tablespoon of salt into it.
- Massage your hair and scalp with this water and wash off after an hour.
- The juice of onion helps in preventing untimely hair greying, hair loss and baldness.
- 1 gm of black pepper and ½ cup of curd is also a good option for massaging your hair and scalp to curb grey hair.
- Lemon juice can also be added to this mixture.
- Boil chamomile powder for 20 minutes in water
- Strain it after it cools down.To treat grey hair,
- Apply this brew regularly.
- Take an equal amount of rosemary and sage leaves in one cup of water.
- Steep and sieve the liquid to use as a natural hair colorant.
- Mix equal amount of almond oil, lemon juice, and amla juice.
- Massage your hair with this mixture to cure the problem of grey hair.
- Soak 3-4 pods of shikakai (Acacia concinna) and 10-12 soap nut seeds in one jug of water, overnight.
- Boil it and store this in a bottle as a natural shampoo.
- Soak a few pieces of amla separately and boil it to use it as a conditioner.
- Guava leaves are also good for turning grey hair black.
- Just grind some guava leaves.
- Apply on your scalp on the regular basis.
- Apply the fresh juice of amaranth to preserve and maintain the natural colour of your hair. It is a very useful home remedy.
- Apply aloe vera gel as a therapeutic remedy for premature greying of hair.
- Take 250 grams of mustard oil.
- Boil it with 60 grams of henna leaves, till it entirely burns in the mustard oil.
- Apply this infusion in your hair to get black and shiny hair.
- For treating your grey hair, apply ashwagandha or Indian ginseng on your scalp.
- It helps in increasing the melanin content of the hair.
- Ligustrum vulgare or wild privet is a chinese herb that is useful in restoring the natural colour of your hair.